Thursday, February 24, 2011

Exciting News!

The Lord is soo abundantly good! Stephen and I had a pretty big day yesterday. I took off work for my dentist appointment and to also get to spend time with my hubby. He had his final job interview with an insurance company that pays twice as much, better work environment, better benefits, and most definitely better tuition reimbursement program. They practically offer everything to them! Let me just say the benefits are AMAZING!! And the schedule is better. He would be on a rotation for Saturdays, but that would only be approximately every 5 weeks. Praise God!

When we were out yesterday, we stopped by our bank to check the status of our home loan. We were APPROVED!!!! WoooHooo! That is a phonebook off our heads. I think it's becoming more real now.

So after his interview and finding out we got the home loan, we went to our Wednesday night church service. When the service was over, the insurance company called and offered Stephen the job!! They say they normally take about 2-3 days to get back with people, but they really loved Stephen!!

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!

No comments: