Friday, February 18, 2011

Blessings Unlimited

As I was going through my daily routine of blog reading, a blog that I don't normally look at posted about a company called Blessings Unlimited. The setup is very similar to Pampered Chef and Avon. You can become an independant consultant and/or you can host a party and get free or discounted items.

When I flipped through their online catalog, it truly inspired me. This was the kind of thing that I wanted to do and to sell. I want to be a blessing to other people through my creativity. And to also be an encouragement. So, that was nice to see a company like this. I want something that is a cross between Blessings Unlimited and Tom Shoes. I want to be able to make a positive difference both locally and internationally if the Lord wills it.

I know the Lord is stirring something within me with this. Maybe I will share this in the near future. :) But in the meantime, I also have pictures of a couple of my favorite Blessings Unlimited items. The Door Knocker says, "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty One. Psalm 91:1 NIV".

Enjoy and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments: