Friday, April 1, 2011

All Things New

The past few weeks I have really tried to update my blog. It has been quite a journey of frustration, discovery, and sheer enjoyment of accomplishment. I wanted my blog to have my own personal touch, but didn't really know how to make it "my own." I definitely could not have done it without the help of shabbyblogs.com and fotoflexer.com! Shabby Blogs have several different tutorials on how to customize a header, adding pages to your blog (which hopefully I will learn soon!), and creating a signature. These are just a few of what they have to offer. Not only do they have tutorials, but they have some of the best blog backgrounds I have seen around. They have background, headers, buttons, and a plethora of blog-related goodies. I am pretty much learning as I go. Just like life. :) Happy Friday, Ya'll!

No comments: